Monday, November 26, 2012

10 Days of Paleo

I stepped on the scale this morning and about passed out!  The number staring back at me was not a good healthy number.  I know it's "not about the numbers" but for me, if I don't know the number, I don't hold myself accountable for what I consume and my eating goes out of control. 
 
At that moment, was the decision I needed to return to my Paleo eating.  I tried it once before for ten weeks, and I felt GREAT following a Paleo lifestyle.  For me, the food was easy on my stomach and provided me with energy!  I never felt hungry or deprived.  But at some point, I fell off the Paleo wagon and well......you get the idea. 
 
So, I decided to be pro-active!  I consulted Pinterest, of course, and found a link for all foods Paleo!  I put it on our board, mainly because it's in the kitchen and I can't miss it.   
 
 
It's colorful and makes it so easy to figure out what to and not to eat! 

My goal is to follow Paleo for ten days.  Why ten days?  Because my birthday is in ten days and I might want to splurge :)
Am I going to stop after ten days?  Nope! 
Am I going to post all my food on here?  Nope!  But don't worry, I will be honest if I cheat/mess up.  Let's hope not though! 
And I've already started out great today....scrambled eggs and a banana :)  Time to go pack my Paleo meals for work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment