Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello!

 
Welcome to my little corner of the internet!  I'm Julie, but let's be honest, most people shorten my name and call me Juls.  One letter difference, but I'm okay with that. 
This is me, last year, at the Jingle Bell Run.  I was really starting to get back into shape, falling in love with running again, and had BIG plans to run my first half marathon.  Then winter happened.  I live in Ohio, our weather is COLD in the winter (and unpredictable). 
Fast forward some many months, about a year, and I've lost my runner.  And the goal to get in shape.  So, I'm in the process of finding my inner runner! 
 
 See, there was my runner me! 

I'm trying to plan as many 5Ks as I can.  Motivate myself to get out and run more.  To go the the gym, and get myself to my sister's dance studio and get my old dancer self back.  No pressure :) 

I'm mainly using this blog to document and keep track of the exercise I get in during the week.  Follow my antics as I try to get my runner self back, while working (in a psych unit), and keeping up with my husband and dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment