Saturday, May 4, 2013

Post-op Day 3

 
 
 
It's day 3........It's only day 3.  The anticipated six weeks of recovery is probably going to be pretty long.
On the plus side, I got my new Runner's World magazine and one of the books I ordered!  Can't wait to start reading it. 
 
My constant companions, Bella and Faith.  I was receiving the stare down from them while eating saltines.  Best portion control ever.  One cracker for me and one for each of them. 

 
It really bums me out that I'm stuck inside, while we are having amazing weather.  I tried to sit outside today, on the front porch, however, two massive bees equals no thanks!  That is the last thing I need, bee stings.  I think I will have to pass. 
 
Hopefully, I can convince Brad to let me go with him to Vitamin World and then maybe head up to Fleet Feet to pick up our Boston shirts.  Fingers crossed!  I'm getting tired of sitting on this sofa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment